The IV International Conference on Environmental Odour Management organizing committee welcomes your abstracts for oral presentations and posters. The abstract submission period starts now until February 1, 2017 .
The IV International Conference on environmental Odour Management will be held the 20th and 21st of September 2017 in Valladolid, Spain. This event is organized by the Department of Chemical Engineering and Environmental Technology of EII of the University of Valladolid and the website olores.org with the help of the CONSOLIDER NOVEDAR network and the International Association of Environmental Odour Managers (AMIGO)
The world wants to hear about your research and experience!
The preliminary topics of this conference are:
- Session I: Odour formation in the Environment. Odour perception. Odour legislation, norm and regulations.
- Session II: VOCs, odour measurement and GHG
- Session III: Dynamic Olfactometry and other techniques. QA&QC checks.
- Session IV: Calculation of the odour impact. Odour dispersion modelling.
- Session V: Electronic devices for gases and odourant detection. Odourant and VOCs monitoring techniques
- Session VI: Odourant and VOCs abatement techniques.
You can download the abstract template here:
Official language in this conference will be Spanish. No direct translation will be provided, so if you decide to present your paper in English there might be chances that not everybody will understand it.
Download the first brochure here. (Unfortunately, only available in Spanish)
Please, notice that the deadline to submit abstracts is February 1.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- IV Conference of Odours in the Environment, 20-21 September 2017, Valladolid, Spain
- Presentations of the III International Conference olores.org in Bilbao, Spain
- Presentations of the II International Conference olores.org in Santiago, Chile
- Presentations of the I International Conference olores.org in Madrid, Spain