The 19th Conference Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials will be held the 21st and the 22nd of March 2017 in Kassel, Germany. This conference started in 1999 as a forum where all people interested in odour and emissions of plastics in interiors could meet and discuss about these topics. The interest in odours of plastics has continued to grow significantly.
All users and manufacturers as well as customers who use plastics in interiors are invited to participate in the 19th OEConference, in particular the automobile industry and suppliers, furniture and camper manufacturers, the foodstuffs industry, the recycling industry etc.
The following topics will be covered, with focus on odour and emissions:
- Automotive industry (cars, transport vehicle, caravans, etc.)
- Interior rooms (living and office rooms, public buildings, etc.)
- Home textiles (flooring, wall paper, furniture, etc.)
- Medical devices (disposable material, packing, etc.)
- Packaging (foodstuff packaging, beverage packaging, water pipes, etc.)
- Consumer products (toys, electronic devices etc.)
- Measuring instruments (for evaluation of odours and emissions)
In addition to the oral presentations, company exhibitions and poster presentations will provide an active forum for discussions among the participants.
The lectures will be held in German and English. Simultaneous translation English/German and German/English will be provided.
For more info about the event, check the final programme.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these article:
- 18th Workshop Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials, 7-8 March 2016 in Kassel, Germany
- Workshop "Emissions and odour of plastics" in Shanghai, China, the 14th and 15th July 2016
- Olfasense Workshop on Product and Material Testing and technical training day