Early Bird Registration for the Second International Odour Conference MKO2017 that will take place in the southern city of Krakow in Poland is extended till March 8, 2017. The conference will bring professionals from Europe such as Spain, Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Austria and odour experts from USA, Canada, New Zealand, Brazil who will be sharing their knowledge.
A Group of Polish odour experts will also join the discussion. The main topics of this conference are; odour legislation around the word, odour assessment methods, and odour control options for different operations such as wastewater treatment plants, oil refineries, food processing facilities and/or any industrial or agricultural operation.
The organization informs that both the Ministry of the Environment and the Ministry of Agriculture of Poland are participating in this event.
The Conference will be in English and Polish with live translation.
For more info, please visit the conference website www.MKO2017.com
Photo: Organizers at the first conference in Gdansk
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- The First International Odour Conference (MKO 2016) in Gdansk, Poland the 18th to 20th of April 2016
- Conference on Odour annoyance, Occurrence, Prevention and Legal Aspects in Sopot, Poland, 16-17 April 2013
- Estimating Odour Nuisance From a Conventional Swine Farm
- A successful Odour conference took place in Gdansk, Poland
- The II International Odour Conference (MKO 2017) in Krakow, Poland the 20th to 21st of April 2017