The WEF has just announced the opening of the call for abstracts for the largest odor conference in US. The final date for abstract reception is September, 7, 2017. This conference will once again bring together environmental professionals from around the world for a showcase on odors and air pollutants management.
The Air Quality and Odor Control (AQOC) Committee of the Water Environmental Federation (WEF) is a very active team of the WEF that counts on around 80 members. Every other year they organize the largest conference on environmental odor management and this time they will organize their next event in March 2018 in Portland.
This event is designed to educate practitioners, facility owners, operators, researchers, and public administrators about current odor issues, including regulatory requirements and methods for analyzing problems and finding solutions.
For more info visit the official website of the event here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- WEF Conference on Odors and Air Pollutants 2016 in March 21–24 in Milwaukee.
- WEF Odors and Air Pollutants Conference, May 31 – June 3, 2014, Miami Florida
- Conference on Odors and Air Pollutants 15-18 April 2012 in Kentucky, USA.
- 306 attendees in the 9th WEF conference on Odors and Air pollutants
- The next WEF Odors and Air Pollutants will take place in portland, Oregon in March 25 – 28, 2018