There is just one month left for the II International Odor Management Conference and Technology Showcase (OMCTS) in Los Angeles, organized by the Canadian company Scentroid. The event will take place between the 1st and 2nd of November 2017 in the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA).
This is the second edition of the Odor Management Conference and Technology Showcase (OMCTS), organized by Scentroid. The previous edition took place in September 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
The organization committee has planned a two-day conference in Los Angeles. There will be more than 20 presentations including 8 distinguished keynote speakers. Besides, a three hours workshop is scheduled the day before the event starts. The complete program can be downloaded and consulted on-line in the website of the event.
The registration to participate is still opened, but last places are available, so if you are interested in this OMCTS 2017 Conference, you’d better hurry up!
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Scentroid OMCTS 1-2 November 2017 in Los Angeles, USA
- Odour Management Conference & Technology Showcase Toronto, 14-15 September 2015
- Sampling bags presented by Scentroid in the IWA 2013.
- Scentroid presented the new wind tunnel SW60 for sampling odours in the NOSE2014
- Scentroid SM100 a New On Site Odour-measuring Device
- Scentroid SC302, a New Mobile Olfactometer has come Into Scene
- 9 months, 9 webinars of Scentroid