The next Odour Study Day from Silsoe Odours will take place on the 16th November 2017, at Wrest Park in Bedfordshire, UK. This popular one day course will be beneficial to regulators, odorous industries and abatement equipment suppliers. Developed by leading industry experts with extensive field experience, it will provide clear, up-to-date guidance on the principles, concepts and methods of odour management.
Bringing together people involved with the detection, management and control of odours, this highly respected one-day course will provide clear, up-to-date guidance on the principles, concepts and methods of odour management.
At the end of the course, delegates will;
- Be familiar with the objective measurement of odours
- Understand how measurement and modelling techniques can be used to address odour nuisance and planning problems
- Be familiar with odour regulations and understand how olfactometry fits within this
- Have seen, and experienced, how odour concentration analysis is undertaken
- Receive a certificate to show the results of their individual Odour Sensitivity Test
You can find more information about the event clicking here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Silsoe Odours Ltd and ADAS will be holding an Odour Study Day at the Silsoe Odours facility at Wrest Park, Bedfordshire, 13 April 2011
- Odour Study Day at Silsoe odours, UK, 10 and 11 November 2010
- 15 November 2012. Odour Study Day by Silsoe Odours Ltd and ADAS at Wrest Park, Silsoe, Bedfordshire
- The next Silsoe Odour and ADAS Odour Study Day is scheduled for Tuesday 19th April 2016
- A successful Odour Control Conference organized by Aqua Enviro.