The 2018 WEF Odors and Air Pollutants Conference is almost here, and the registration period has just began. If you have planned to visit this important event, register before February 23 to take advantage of the early bird registration.
This time, the biennial Odor Conference organized by the Air Quality and Odor Control (AQOC) Committee of the Water Environmental Federation (WEF), will take place in the Marriott Courtyard Portland Downtown/Convention Center in Portland, Oregon (USA), from March 25 to March 28, 2018.
Join this conference for meeting environmental professionals from around the world, from educate practitioners, facility owners, operators, researchers to public administrators, and learn about current odor issues, including regulatory requirements and methods for analyzing problems and finding solutions.
The complete preliminary program of the event is published on the WEF Conference website:
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- The next WEF Odors and Air Pollutants will take place in Portland, Oregon in March 25 – 28, 2018
- The call for abstracts for the WEF conference is open
- WEF Conference on Odors and Air Pollutants 2016 in March 21–24 in Milwaukee.
- WEF Odors and Air Pollutants Conference, May 31 – June 3, 2014, Miami Florida
- WEF Odors and Air Pollutants 2012 Louisville. Odors conference? Is it not H2S conference?
- Conference on Odors and Air Pollutants 15-18 April 2012 in Kentucky, USA.
- 306 attendees in the 9th WEF conference on Odors and Air pollutants