As you probably know, the Department of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science of the University of Trieste organized a round table together with the Order of Chemists from the Italian region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia about the state of the science and technologies and open issues in olfactory nuisances characterization and management.
The organizers have distributed the slides of the presentations of the Round Table on open issues in olfactory nuisance that took place last February in Trieste, Italy in case anyone is interested.
The organizers are doing very well. There is no doubt about this, as every year more and more people are attending the Water Environmental Federation (WEF) series on odor management. There is a new record of attendance this time with 380 people from all around the world registered for this conference on Odors and Air Pollutant that took place in the last week of March.
The WEF conferences are usually very lively and always count on a very nice array of companies dealing with odor management and control. This time almost 40 exhibitors were showing their products and services at the conference, which is quite a bit considering this very small world of odor management people.
More Articles ...
- 8th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference 14-17 October 2019 Hangzhou, China
- VVM organizes a Dutch National Odour Congress 2018
- 20th Conference Odour and Emissions of Plastic Materials, 20-21 March 2018 in Kassel, Germany
- Round table about Consolidated knowledge and open issues on characterization and management of olfactory nuisances in Trieste, Italy
- A very successful workshop organized by Olfasense in Kiel, Germany
- Open the registration for the WEF 2018 Conference in Portland