Call for abstracts is just open for the next 9th Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference of the International Water Association (IWA). The event will take place in Bilbao, Spain the 26-27 of October 2021. Abstracts for oral and poster session are more than welcome. Submission deadline is the 15th of December.
This IWA Odour and Emissions Conference is one of the key odour conference worldwide, and this time it is been organized by the team of Olores.org.
Last year OLORES19 conference (2019) took place in Santiago, Chile. This event counted on the participation of 180 people from 17 different countries and last IWA Conference held in China brought together around 150 people. We are aiming at 320 people which is the maximum capacity of the special place we have booked for this fantastic event wer are preparing.
The world wants to hear about your research and experience!Download the abstract template here:
Note that the official language in this conference will be English, but Spanish translation will be considered depending on the amount of abstracts received.
The topics that have been programmed for the next 9th IWA Conference of Odour & VOC/Air emissions in Bilbao are the following.
- Policy and associated regulations for odour and air quality
- Odour/VOC measurement, monitoring&sensor technologies
- Odour/VOC perception, impact, formation and dispersion
- GHG emissions particulate matter and industrial emissions
- Source characterization and odour/VOC mapping
- Odour/VOC abatement, mitigation and neutralization
- Odour/VOC from waste water, sewer systems and livestock
- Air emissions and sustainable solutions for waste handling
- Community engagement, social media and citizen action
All the papers will be peer reviewed by a great group of experts of our scientific committee.
Abstracts must be written in English and must be original, with not more than 400 words, following one of the templates provided. The abstract must contain enough information for the scientific committee to review the full text quality of the paper. Proposals not selected for oral presentation will be considered for poster presentation. Please note that for each selected paper, at least one of the authors must attend the event.
Fore more information, contact the organization here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- 9th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference 26-27 October 2021 Bilbao, Spain
- Meeting of the IWA Odours and Volatile Emissions group
- A successful IWA odour and VOC conference in Hangzhou, China
- Over 50 abstracts received for OLORES19