The call for abstracts for this important European conference on odour management organized by the Italian Association of Chemical Engineering has just begun. The 6th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control will take place in Milan the 9-12 September, 2018.
Past NOSE conferences were hold in Rome, Florence, Palermo, Venice and Ischia and this time the event will take place in the beautiful city of Milan. The conference is organized by the Italian Association of Chemical Engineering (AIDIC) and counts on the help of the University Politecnico di Milano. Ms. Laura Capelli, chairman of the organizing committee and Ms. Selena Sironi, chairman of the scientific committee, will take the lead role in this event, so we are sure that this will be a very well organized event.
Every two years, the NOSE series has earned a well deserved position on the list of to-attend conferences about odour management. The aim of the NOSE conference series is to give the opportunity to the scientific and industrial community members from all over the world to meet, exchange experiences and ideas, as well as discuss the main innovations related to odours.
Abstract submission is now open and the deadline has been extended to the 20th of January 2018.
Further details of the conference are available in the following web site http://www.aidic.it/nose2018/
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- The NOSE2016 is here! The 5th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control will take place the 28-30 September 2016.
- NOSE2014. 4th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control 14-17 September 2014, Venice, Italy
- NOSE2012, the 3rd International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control, September 23-26, 2012, Palermo, Italy
- NOSE 2010 the II International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring and Control, Florence 22-24 September 2010.
- A successful NOSE Conference 2016. We want more, guys!