The 2nd International Conference on Olfaction & Issues 2016: Science, Marketing & Perspectives will be hold in Milano, the 23rd and 24th of May 2016, in the Politecnico di Milano (Bovisa Campus - Via Giuseppe Candiani 72, Milano), hosted by the Digital Olfaction Society.
After the first editions organized in 2010 in Paris, in 2013 in Berlin and in 2014 in Tokyo, the scientific committee of the Digital Olfaction Society is hosting a new congress: Olfaction & Issues 2016: Science, Marketing & Perspectives, in Milano, Italy, May 23-24, 2016.
The 2nd International Conference on Olfaction & Issues 2016 will focus on these topics:
- The first session will be dedicated to the sciences and the scientific committee will highlight the recent scientific advances in olfaction field.
- The second session will be dedicated to the marketing of olfaction – Olfaction & Marketing: towards a personalized emotional perspective.
- The third session will be dedicated to all the perspectives and innovations related to the olfaction.
The conference aims at gathering international researchers, academics, industries and stakeholders in link with the fields related to olfaction and digital olfaction to discuss issues about future applications of olfaction, impact of these applications on the society, on the economy, on the lifestyle.
The second day of the Conference will be focused on practical demonstrations. The Scientific Committee invite all industries to present their innovations and products in the olfactive marketing world and in the digital olfaction world.
- Oral Presentations Submission: April 19th
- Poster Presentations Submission: May 3rd
- Early bird registration: April 20th
- Registration opened until: May 23rd
Download the updated program and the list of speakers in this link.
For more information, registration, paper submission, etc., visit the official website.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- New International Congress of the DOS in Tokyo, Japan, 8-9 December 2014
- First World Congress of the Digital Olfaction Society, April 11-12, 2013 – Berlin, Germany