The 14th of February will be the last day to submit your abstract. The organizing committee has extended the deadline 2 more weeks for this V International Conference on Odour and VOCs Management, which will be held in Santiago, Chile the 26th and 27th of November 2019 (OLORES2019). If you want to be anybody in the odour management world this, and only this, is your opportunity.
There is a limit of 30 abstracts for this 2-days conference. That's it. Admission of papers will solely be based on available number of allotments and will be strictly distributed on first-come, first-served (FCFS) basis, provided that the scientific committee backs the quality of the proposals. Abstracts in English are of course welcome. English is one of the official languages of the event. Direct translation will be provided.
So, come on! We are waiting for your abstracts! Due date 14th February!
Important dates to remember
These are the important dates to remember in this event.
- Call for abstracts: Until the 31st of January (extended until 14th of February)
- Provisional Program: the 22nd of March.
- Reception of papers: until 15th May.
- Papers corrected by the Scientific Committee will be sent: before the 24th of May.
- Reception of papers corrected: until 15th of June.
- Final Program: the 15th of August.
- Registration dates: from the 22nd of March to the 21st of November 2019.
Registration for this conference is online. We highly recommend to register well in advance. (Register will be open on March 22nd)
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- V Conference of Odours and VOCs in the Environment, 26-27 November 2019, Santiago, Chile
- Call for abstracts for our V Conference is just open!
- Scientific committee of the V International Conference on Odour and VOCs Management, Santiago, Chile, 2019
- Successful First International Seminar on Environmental Odour Management in Santiago, Chile