The last 19th and 20th of June, the Working Group 41 dealing with Instrumental Odour Monitoring met in Delft, the Netherlands for a couple of days of intensive discussions. One of the Task Groups (TG) dealing with the minimum requirements for instrumental odour monitoring, presented some interesting points discussed in a previous meeting in Düsseldorf, Germany.
A follow-up discussion was held afterwards on the 11th of July in Gosselies, Belgium.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- First Meeting of the CEN group dealing with gas sensors and pattern recognition.
- II Meeting of the CEN group dealing with gas sensors and pattern recognition for odorant monitoring in Nimes, France
- A new European Standard for e-noses?
- 4th meeting of the CEN Working Group for 'Instrumental odour monitoring'
- Calibration of o-sensors? Is that possible? Some inputs from the last meeting in Berlin