The official program of the Conference of Environmental Odour Management is finally published. You can download this program clicking here . The sessions have been distributed so that there is a variety of information each day.
The program of this conference is divided in 5 sessions. Due to the large amount of participants, the session that deals with odour control management and abatement measures have been finally divided in two parts in sessions Third and Sixth. In this manner we believe there is a better distribution of the contents along the conference.
The final distribution of sessions is as follows:
- First Session: “LEGISLATION ABOUT ODOURS AND ENVIRONMENTAL INTEGRATED PERMITS”
- Second Session: “VOCs AND ODOUR MEASUREMENTS”
- Third Session: “PERCEPTION OF ODOURS AND ODOUR IMPACT. OLFACTOMETRY”
- Fourth Session: "ODOUR ABATEMENT TECHNIQUES (1st PART)"
- Fifth Session: “ELECTRONIC SENSOR FOR GAS AND ODOUR DETECTION. DISPERSION MODELLING"
- Sixth Session: "ODOUR ABATEMENT TECHNIQUES (2nd PART)"
The official language in this conference will be Spanish and no simultaneous translation will be offered.
There is an early discount rate for participants who wish to attend this conference. Do not forget it ends in 15 days!!!. REGISTER TO THE CONFERENCE CLICKING HERE!!.
Conference website (unfortunately in Spanish):
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- 5th IWA Odour and Air Emissions Conference Jointly Held With 10th Conference on Biofiltration for Air Pollution Control. March 4 – 7, 2013, San Francisco, California, USA
- Official program of the Conference on Environmental Odour Management in Madrid, 27-28 Nov 2012
- Olores.org will organize the First Conference of odours in the Environment in Madrid. 27th to 28th November 2012.
- 26th European Conference on Solid-State Transducers will take place the 9-12 September, 2012 in Krakow, Poland
- 4th IWA Conference on Odours and Vocs, Vitoria, Brazil, 17th-21st October 2011 .