As you probably know, the Department of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science of the University of Trieste organized a round table together with the Order of Chemists from the Italian region of Friuli-Venezia Giulia about the state of the science and technologies and open issues in olfactory nuisances characterization and management.
The organizers have distributed the slides of the presentations of the Round Table on open issues in olfactory nuisance that took place last February in Trieste, Italy in case anyone is interested.
Relevant Italian experts such as Laura Capelli, Magda Brattoli, Andrea N. Rossi, or Ivano Bataglia presented some key concepts of odour management and the state of some relevant legislative texts in Italy. Also, Mr. van Harreveld, convenor of WG2 and WG41 presented some relevant aspects of the development of the standards. The session was chaired by Mr Pierluigi Barbieri.
Download the slides presented at this conference here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Last meeting of the Working Group 2 dealing with the revision of the current standard on dynamic olfactometry
- NOSE2018 will take place in Milan, Italy the 9-12 September 2018
- A very successful workshop organized by Olfasense in Kiel, Germany
- VVM organizes a Dutch National Odour Congress 2018
- 8th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference 14-17 October 2019 Hangzhou, China