The 8th IWA Conference on Odour and VOC/Air Emissions that will take place in the city of Hangzhou in China, is seeking for sponsorship. Put your brand at the heart of one of the most important event of environmental Odour Management of the world.
This IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission International Conference is one of the major international events together with the WEF conference and the NOSE. This time, the Conference is organized by the Universities of Zhejiang and Tianjin. The last Conference (7th IWA Odour and Air Emissions Conference) was held in Warsaw, Poland, in September 2017.
Companies interested in conference sponsorship opportunities and/or participating in the trade and equipment showcase are invited to provide expressions of interest to Dr. Xianwang Kong, Assistant Professor of the Zhejiang University, China.
- 1stMarch 2019: Deadline for abstract submission
- 30thApril 2019: Notification of abstract acceptance
- 15thJuly 2019: Deadline for early registration
- 15thAugust 2019: Deadline for Authors registration
- 1stSeptember 2019: Deadline for full manuscript submission
- 7thOctober 2019: Program publication
- 14th-17thOctober 2019: Conference
This IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission International Conference will focus on the following main subject areas:
- Policy and associated regulations for odour and air quality
- Odour / VOC measurement, monitoring&sensor technologies
- Odour/VOC perception, impact, formation and dispersion
- GHG emissions, particulate matter and industrial emissions
- Source characterisation odour/VOC mapping
- Odour/VOC abatement, mitigation and neutralization
- Odour/VOC from wastewater, sewer systems and livestock
- Air emissions and sustainable solutions for waste handling
- Community engagement, media and citizen action social
- Big data / data analytics
For more info on this event click here .
Check the official website of the event here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- 8th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference 14-17 October 2019 Hangzhou, China
- The 6th IWA Odour and Air Emissions Conference cancelled.
- The IWA 2013 Conference to become Most-Viewed olores.org article ever
- Call for papers is open for the 7th IWA Odours and Air Emissions Conference, 25th-27th September 2017
- A successful IWA conference in Warsaw
- Meeting of the IWA Odour Specialist Group in Warsaw, Poland.