The Odour Briefcase course has been launched by CASANZ. This 5 hour-course will take place online the 21st, 22nd, 28th and 29th September 2021 from 10.30am – 15.30pm AEST (night time in Europe and America) and will be given by Jenny Barclay and Ian Evanson.
This course is intended to describe how odour practitioners have a range of tools at their disposal to undertake their studies, with each tool having its advantages, disadvantages and appropriateness for each application. The Odour Briefcase is divided into three key components as follows:
1. Qualitative/Source‐Pathway‐Receptor/Management‐based Assessments
2. Field‐Based Assessment Techniques; and
3. Desktop/Computational Modelling Systems
Learn more about this course here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- CASANZ AIR TALKS 2020
- Two new Guidances on odour management in Victoria, Australia
- Environmental Science Series: Changing the conversation of odour management
- Paper on Odour Regulations Worldwide available for free
- REGISTRATION OPEN for 9th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference