Odournet joins us as sponsor for this International Seminar on Environmental Odour Management in Chile. Odournet is an international group of odour research & air quality consultants specialised in environmental odour management & sensory evaluation of products & materials, offering EN 13725 olfactometry, GCMS etc.
We are very happy to share with you that the company odournet has shown their support to our exciting project, and we welcome them as sponsors of the 1st International Seminar on Environmental Odour Management that will take in Santiago, Chile the 4-5 of March 2014.
Walter Murguia, head of Global Projects & Modelling, commented that "from the earliest days of odour management in The Netherlands, Odournet has been commited and delighted to sponsor key events that share our values and tradition. The First International Seminar of Odours in the Environment in Chile is an exciting opportunity we simply could not miss."
In addition Mr. Murguia added that "we look forward to an exciting few days of expertise sharing with our colleagues from Latinamerica. On behalf of Odournet I would like to thank Carlos Diaz olores.org and Daniela Caimanque www.mma.gob.cl for leading this wonderful initiative."
Do you want to know a bit more about Odournet and their activities? check their website here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Put your brand at the heart of the Chile's biggest event on Environmental Odour Management.
- International Seminar of Odours in the Environment, Santiago de Chile, 4-5 March 2014
- Call for abstracts and format for abstracts/papers for the Seminar 2014.
- Success of the 1st Conference on Odour Management in the Environment organized by olores.org.
- International Association of Applied Olfactometry (IAAO) new Sponsor of the Seminar