WG41 of CEN is having today its second day of meetings to try to deliver a new standard on Instrumental Odour Monitoring Systems (IOMS). The meeting is taking place in Delft and a few representatives from Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, France and Spain are at this moment discussing the final details to deliver the draft of this standard, hopefully by 2020.
Technical groups 1/2, 3 and 5 are proposing new drafts that will be discussed during this meeting. This is the last meeting of 2019 that has been quite intensive in terms of work and number of meetings. 5 meetings took place in Antwerp, Milan, Bilbao, Barcelona and Delft only in this year.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- First Meeting of the CEN group dealing with gas sensors and pattern recognition.
- Calibration of o-sensors? Is that possible? Some inputs from the last meeting in Berlin, Germany
- A new meeting of WG41 in Milan
- WG41 meeting on Instrumental Odour Monitoring Systems in Bilbao, Spain
- WG41 meeting in Barcelona