The next 9th Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference of the International Water Association (IWA) will take place in Bilbao, Spain, the 26-27 of October 2021. We want to remind you that abstract submission deadline is the 15th of December, so, hurry up! We are looking forward to your work.
As you probably know, this time, the conference is organized by the team of Olores.org. This IWA Odour and Emissions Conference series is one of the key odour conference worldwide, and we have the pleasure to hold it in Bilbao next year.
If you are interested in sharing your knowledge/experience/product and presenting your work at the conference, please let us know by submitting your abstract before December 15th. It will take you no more than 5 minutes to complete and send us the abstract.
Download the abstract template here:
The topics that have been programmed for the next 9th IWA Conference of Odour & VOC/Air emissions in Bilbao are the following.
- Policy and associated regulations for odour and air quality
- Odour/VOC measurement, monitoring&sensor technologies
- Odour/VOC perception, impact, formation and dispersion
- GHG emissions particulate matter and industrial emissions
- Source characterization and odour/VOC mapping
- Odour/VOC abatement, mitigation and neutralization
- Odour/VOC from waste water, sewer systems and livestock
- Air emissions and sustainable solutions for waste handling
- Community engagement, social media and citizen action
- Other suggested by authors.
All the papers will be peer reviewed by a great group of experts of our scientific committee.
Note that the official language in this conference will be English, but Spanish translation will be considered depending on the amount of abstracts received, and a Special session in Spanish may be hold.
Abstracts must be written in English and must be original, with not more than 400 words, following one of the templates provided. The abstract must contain enough information for the scientific committee to review the full text quality of the paper. Proposals not selected for oral presentation will be considered for poster presentation. Please note that for each selected paper, at least one of the authors must attend the event.
For more information, contact the organization here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- Call for abstracts for the 9th IWA Odour Conference
- 9th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference 26-27 October 2021 Bilbao, Spain
- Meeting of the IWA Odours and Volatile Emissions group
- A successful IWA odour and VOC conference in Hangzhou, China
- Over 50 abstracts received for OLORES19