The WEF Collection Systems Digital Conference 2020 program is published and there are a couple of presentations dealing with odor control in case you want to know a bit more about this.
The presentations are scheduled to be within Session 1: Pump Stations/Odors, and they are the following:
It Sticks And It Stinks!
David Trejo, Derek Schwanke, RJN Group; Elizabeth Boddicker, Upper Trinity Regional Water District
Super Oxygenation for Collection System Odor Control
Scott Cowden, Michael Ancell, Jacobs; Thomas Cieslik, David Ornelas, El Paso Water; Aide Zamarron; Mark Smith, Jacobs
If you want to know a bit more about odors in water collection systems, these two presentations are great starters.
Learn more here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- New dates for WEF 2021 Odors and Air Pollutants Conference
- Meeting of the Air Quality and odor Control Committee of the WEF
- A new meeting of the WEF Air Quality and Odor Control Committee took place in January
- New edition of the WEF book about Odor Emissions and Control
- Call for abstracts for WEF 2021 odors conference is open