The organization of the NOSE2020 conference has reopened the period for the reception of abstracts until the 15th of July, so if you missed the first period for submission, this is a great oportunity to present your work on a well-known international conference.
As announced last month, NOSE2020 International Congress on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control originally scheduled on 13-15 September 2020 in Taormina has been moved to 18-21 April 2021 in the same venue.
For this reason, the organization has decided to reopen the abstract submission. All the interested must sent their work before 15th July.
Here are the new dates to take into account for this rescheluded conferece:
- July 15th, 2020-Abstract Submission
- September 10th, 2020-Abstract Acceptance
- November 10th, 2020-Manuscript Submission
- December 20th, 2020-Manuscript Acceptance
- February 1st, 2021-Early Registration
- March 1st, 2021-Preliminary Programme
- April 18-21, 2021 Conference in Taormina, Sicily
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- NOSE2020 postponed to April 18-21, 2021
- The next NOSE2020 will be held in Sicily, Italy
- NOSE2018 will take place in Milan, Italy the 9-12 September 2018
- The NOSE2016 is here! The 5th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control will take place the 28-30 September 2016.
- NOSE2014. 4th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control 14-17 September 2014, Venice, Italy