The NOSE 2014 Conference is organized by AIDIC, the Italian Association of Chemical Engineering.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS OPEN, THE FIRST DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 17th, 2013
The full set of accepted papers of NOSE2014 Conference (in the form of short papers of 6 pages), will be published in hard copy into Chemical Engineering Transactions http://www.aidic.it/cet .
The quality of this publication is valued by ISBN, ISSN, DOI numbers and reference by SCOPUS and THOMSON REUTERS citation indexes (ISI Web of Knowledge, conference proceedings).
NOSE2014 Conference shall be a market place for
1. presenting new scientific results and concepts
2. exchanging of best practices
3. learning from experience and case studies
Therefore the NOSE2014 Organizers would be very pleased to receive your personal scientific contribution and would appreciate your help in disseminating the conference.
Further details on the conference may be found at: http://www.aidic.it/nose2014
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- NOSE2012, the International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control, September 23-26, 2012, Palermo, Italy
- NOSE 2010 Florence is here!
- NOSE 2010 International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring and Control, Florence 22-24 September 2010.
- NOSE2008 Conference in Rome from the 6th to the 8th of July 2008.
- Are we there yet? Achievements and challenges in management of environmental odours