The 7th conference on odor detection and pollution control will be held in Beijing. As the only professional laboratory specializing in the research of odor pollution control in China, the State Environmental Protection Key Laboratory of Odor Pollution Control is the organizer of this national seminar.
The seminar will be held in Beijing on November 23-25, 2018. This specialist conference will have Chinese as official language and will focus on the following main subject areas:
- Management policy and associated regulations for odor pollution
- The state of art technology and methods on odor detection
- Emission inventory and odorants for different sources
- Odor exposure-response relationship and risk assessment
- Early warning and traceability techniques for odor accidents
- Odor control technologies and its application in typical industries
- Odor numerical modelling and environment impact assessment
- Big data / data analytics
Learn more about this conference in the official website here: www.chinaodor.com
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- 8th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference 14-17 October 2019 Hangzhou, China
- 3rd Chinese-Austrian Workshop on Environmental Odour, Beijing, China, 19-20 October 2017
- Workshop Emissions and odour of plastics in Shanghai, the 14th and 15th July 2016
- II Chinese-Austrian Workshop on Environmental Odour in Shanghai, China, the 20th & 21st September 2016