A new edition of the “Air and Odor Management Conference and Technology Showcase” (AOMCTS 2019) is being organized by the Canadian company Scentroid and the Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering of the University of Toronto that will take place in Toronto the 19th and 20th September 2019.
After previous editions in Los Angeles, OMCTS 2017 , and Toronto 2015 , with a total of 600 attendees and 60 speakers from around the world, the organizers have decided that is time to held a new Conference in Toronto, including the topic of air management.
The AOMCTS 2019 Committee invites authors to submit abstracts for presentation within any of the AOMCTS 2019 themes. This year, the conference, usually organized by the company Scentroid, will be co-organizazed with the University of Toronto. The organization has announced that the call for abstract and registration will start on March 5, 2019, so if you are interested in presenting a paper, these are the topics of the event:
- Air quality data mining
- Air and odor exposure
- Artificial Intelligence
- Dispersion modelling
- Emerging pollutants
- Indoor air quality
- Industrial air pollution
- Policy and legislation
- Innovative monitoring systems
- Community science
- Public engagement
- Odor impact assessment
- Remediation and abatement
- Technology for Smart Cities
There is not an official website of the event for the moment, so keep posted to this article. For Sponsorship opportunities, contact here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these article:
- V Conference of Odours and VOCs in the Environment, 26-27 November 2019, Santiago, Chile
- ODOURS 2019 - International Conference on Odours – 16 & 17 May 2019, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Scentroid OMCTS 1-2 November 2017 in Los Angeles, USA
- Odour Management Conference & Technology Showcase Toronto, 14-15 September 2015