The Clean Air Society of Australia and New Zealand (CASANZ) is organizing the 24th Biennial conference to be held from 16-18 September 2019 at The Rydges Lakeland Resort, Queenstown, New Zealand. This conference is different from other ones related to air quality in that there usually is a special section dealing with odour management. That is why this event is usually a hot spot for odour managers with interests around the pacific area.
CASANZ is also unique cause it has an Odour Special Interest Group (OdourSIG) that it is quite active organizing different events. For example the OdourSIG usually organizes a special section that usually attracts a few papers on odour management. The call for abstracts for next CASANZ2019 in Queenstown has been launched. Due date for abstract submission is the 31st of March.
Last time in Brisbane, there was a very interesting section on odours. In the scientific committee there are some known odour experts such as Jenny Barclay and Michael Assal, so for this conference, we are sure there will be many papers on this subject as well.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- 2017 CASANZ Conference will be held in Brisbane, Australia.
- 2013 CASANZ Conference. Odour Special Interest Group Workshop.
- Australian Odour and Emissions Conference in Sydney 4-6 December 2012.
- Course on Odour Science & Management - 26-28 May 2014, Auckland, NZ.
- Last days for Feedback Submissions of the Odour Guideline for Prescribed Premises in Western Australia.