Next biannual Odors and Air Pollutants Conference 2020 of the Water Environmental Federarion (WEF) will take place in Cincinnati, Ohio from March 15 to March 18, 2020. The organizers are doing very well. Every year more and more people is attending the WEF series on odor management. There was a new record of attendance last time with 380 people from all around the world registered for this conference on Odors and Air Pollutant that took place in the last week of March 2018.
This time, the biennial Odor Conference organized by the Air Quality and Odor Control (AQOC) Committee of the Water Environmental Federation (WEF), will take place in the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio (USA), from March 15 to March 18, 2020. The call for abstracts is already open and due date is set to be August, 21, 2019.
The biennial Odor Conference is designed to educate practitioners, facility owners, operators, researchers, and public administrators about current odor issues, including regulatory requirements and methods for analyzing problems and finding solutions.
Abstracts must be submitted via the online system at http://www.wef.org/OdorsAir no later than close of business on August 21, 2019.
For more info on this conference, the official website is here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- WEF Conference on Odors and Air Pollutants 2016 in March 21–24 in Milwaukee.
- WEF Odors and Air Pollutants Conference, May 31 – June 3, 2014, Miami Florida
- 306 attendees in the 9th WEF conference on Odors and Air pollutants
- The next WEF Odors and Air Pollutants will take place in portland, Oregon in March 25 – 28, 2018
- A very successful WEF Odors and Air Pollutants conference took place in Portland