The conference about Odours in the Environment organized by the German Association of Engineers (VDI) on a biannual basis will take place the 24th and 25th of November 2021 in the city of Leipzig. This conference has taken place in Cologne (2004), Bad Kissingen (2007), Baden-Baden (2009, 2011 and 2013), Karlsruhe. (2015), Nuremberg (2017) and Düsseldorf (2019) and this time it will take in the Dorint hotel. This event serves as a a forum for local discussions in German language and for a change the event will locate in the east side of Germany.
As stated before, please note that the official language of this Conference will be solely German.The Program Committee of these events is usually formed by very well known people in this field so if you know a bit of the language this is one of the spot not to be missed.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Odours in the Environment, a different kind of conference organised by the Association of German Engineers VDI.
- VDI Conference. Odours in the environment 19-20 Nov 2013. We see each other again in Baden-Baden, Germany
- Successful VDI Conference on Odours in the environment in Karlsruhe, Germany
- 7th VDI Conference. Odours in the environment 15-16 Nov. 2017, Nuremberg, Germany
- Open the call for papers for next VDI Conference on Environmental Odours, 20-21 November 2019