Chemical Engineering Transactions (CET) Journal is an open access media that focuses in the publication of original research and review articles in chemical, food, process and environmental engineering. Yesterday CET published its 85 volume with a special delivery of papers related to odour management.
This volume publishes some papers presented during the last NOSE 2021 conference that took place online from 19 to 21 April 2021, This is a nice piece of information available for free that any odour manager should read at least once. One more time CET is delivering high quality content related to odours.
According to the guest editors Selena and Laura: "although the main focus of the Volume is environmental odour monitoring and control, it reaches out to other fields where odour analysis can be of particular importance, such as indoor air quality, medical diagnosis and process control, thus highlighting the growing interest towards the possibility of involving odour analysis in different sectors."
Check this last volume here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- The Journal Applied Sciences runs a Special Issue on Odors
- The Journal Atmosphere is running a Special Issue on Environmental Odour.
- Global NEST Journal special edition on odours
- Available the papers of the Atmosphere Special Issue "Environmental Odour: Emission, Dispersion, and the Assessment of Annoyance"
- 9th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference 26-27 October 2021 Bilbao, Spain