We are pleased to announce that the 7th World Congress on Digital Olfaction will take place on April 21-22, 2022 in Tokyo - Japan, and online. It will be a hybrid meeting, and as announced Prof. Jesús Lozano Rogado will be the president!
The next NOSE-series conference, NOSE2022, that will be the 8th International Conference on Environmental Odour Monitoring & Control, will be held from 11 to 14 September 2022 in Taormina, Sicily, Italy.
The previous NOSE2020 was delayed to 2021, but finally it was held virtually, due to COVID pandemic situation, so we are eager to have a face-to-face NOSE conference again. The call for abstracts for this Conference, organized by the Italian Association of Chemical Engineering, is open until December 15th 2021, so if you are interested in participating there, you can summit your abstract here.
The International Conference on Bio-chemical Processes for Air Pollution Control will take place the 25-27 of July 2021 in Zhoushan, Zhejiang Province, China.
This time, the conference is organized by Volatile Organic Pollution Prevention and Control Professional Committee of Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences, Zhejiang Ocean University, and Tianjin University. The conference aims to further reduce the emission of waste gas and promote the application of biotechnology. You can find the programme and addiotional information how to register here.
- The 2nd International Webinar “Odours Monitoring and Treatment” that will take place on May 31st
- NOSE2020, Virtual Conference but Same Spirit
- Aqua Enviro's 2021 Odour Management Conference Draft Programme Published
- Watch the webinar “Odorprep: new frontiers in odor control”
- Olores.org Webinar: Odorprep: new frontiers in odor control
- Call for papers for next VDI Odour Conference