This 3rd edition of the Diploma in Management, Control and Evaluation of Atmospheric Odor Emissions is given by the Biotechnology Center of Curauma and the Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaíso (Chile).
The previous two editions have been so successful that the initiative is taking place again this year. The Diploma in Odour Management will be offered on the modality of b-learning, so classes are structured as blended learning, entirely in Spanish.
According to the organizers, with the b-learning Diploma in Odour Emissions Management, you will be able to design, develop and objectively evaluate the different stages that comprise an odour emissions impact study, critically analyzing the results obtained concerning the characterization of the emission sources, applicable regulatory instruments, meteorological conditions, treatment systems for the reduction of emissions as well as the levels of odour concentration in the environment.
With this diploma course, you will learn the following:
- Evaluation and quantification of odour-emitting sources.
- Atmospheric modelling and odour impact assessment
- Prevention and mitigation of atmospheric odour emissions
- Odour management plan and odour impact assessment
Online classes will begin in April 2023.
If interested, take advantage of the 15% early registration discount offer (until February 17, 2023).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://nbcpucv.cl/proyectos-academicos/diplomado-gestion-olores/.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Second Edition of the Diploma on Odour Management is delivered in b-learning mode from Chile
- Second year of the Master on Odour Management given by the University of Valparaiso.
- First official Studies on Odour Management
- Lessons learned in the elaboration of the first odour regulation in Chile