Lakes Environmental is holding some courses in Toronto, Mexico City, New York, San Diego, Barcelona, Sao Paulo and Hyderabad till the end of 2011. Lakes Environmental invite you to join them for their next AERMOD courses taking place in Toronto (Canada), Mexico City (Mexico), New York (USA), San Diego (USA), Barcelona (Spain), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Hyderabad (India) and CALPUFF courses taking place in the last three cities.
Reserve Your Spot Today! These are the dates:
- Toronto, Canada, from September 12 to 13, 2011.
- Mexico City, Mexico from September 21 to 22, 2011
- New York, USA from October 3 to 4, 2011.
- Barcelona, Spain from October 17 to 21, 2011.
- São Paulo, Brazil from November 7 to 11, 2011
- San Diego, USA, from November 17 to 18, 2011
- Hyderabad, India from December 12 to 16, 2011
Since 1998, Lakes Environmental has been providing training for the US EPA's leading air dispersion models, AERMOD and CALPUFF. Their courses are ideally suited for those just starting their careers in the field of air quality, as well as experienced air quality professionals.
In this Course, they provide attendees with a full understanding of the AERMOD and CALPUFF modeling systems. Their courses balance theory with hands-on real-world case studies using Lakes Environmental's advanced graphical user interfaces, AERMOD View and CALPUFF View.
During a recent 3-day CALPUFF course, students were able to start and complete an unprecedented 9 case studies.
Technical elements included in case studies:
- Meteorological processing
- Terrain processing
- Model input options
- Evaluation of building downwash (BPIP)
- Evaluation of model results
Presentation and course materials for both courses will be provided in English only. Don't miss this opportunity to be trained by their dedicated senior level experts!
You want to know more about Lakes Environmental? check here!
Are you interested in the upcoming Courses? check here!
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles: