The company Olfasense has opened the registration for the annual Proficiency Test for Olfactometry based on EN 13725:2003. Laboratories around the world are invited to participate in this edition to confirm compliance to the performance criteria of EN 13725:2003.
The measurements for the proficiency test will be carried out between August 29th and September 9th, 2022, inclusive. If your lab is interested in participating in this interlaboratory proficiency test, you are encouraged to confirm your participation by May 27th, 2022, at the latest.
The proficiency test allows participating laboratories to ascertain the key performance criteria as defined in EN 13725:2003, specifically:
- precision under repeatability conditions r
- accuracy A for 1-butanol.
This year, in addition to the 1-butanol samples, the company Olfasense also offers an option to measure samples of Tetrahydrothiophen (THT), which will provide to the labs the possibility to compare performance for real samples with other participating laboratories.
Remember to register and confirm your participation by the 27th of May 2022. Early bird registration ends by April 8th, 2022.
For more information, please check the following link or email.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- Registration for the EN 13725 Interlaboratory Comparison 2021 is now open.
- Registration for the EN 13725 Interlaboratory Comparison 2020 is open.
- The EN 13725 Interlaboratory Comparison ILC2019 is now open for registration
- Registration for the EN 13725 Interlaboratory Comparison 2018 is open