The Digital Olfaction Society (DOS) is regularly holding events more or less every two years. The first DOS event took place in Berlin, Germany and since then, a few more events have taken place, mostly in Tokio, Japan. This time, the conference will take place the days 3-4 of December 2018.
The 3rd World Congress of Digital Olfaction Society was hosted by the Tokyo Institute of Technology in 2016. This successful event is having a continuation this year. Distinguished researchers from all around the world are invited to present and share their views about the digital olfaction in different applications.
The DOS event series is becoming a major spot for researchers and companies that wish to learn a bit more about digital olfaction.
The aim of these conferences is to gather, share, and complete the knowledge recently established about olfactory digitization, to build up constructive links between leading researchers and industrialists in order to set up appropriate strategies in order to implement Research & Development through practical applications with a high impact on the lifestyle thanks to the potential of olfactory digitization.
Early bird registration is due the 17th of September, so if you are planning to attend this event, you better hurry up!
Learn more about this conference here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- 3rd World Congress of Digital Olfaction Society (DOS2016) was held in Tokyo on 7 - 8 December 2016
- Tokyo will host the 3rd Digital Olfaction Society World Congress the 7th and 8th of December 2016
- New International Congress of the DOS in Tokyo, Japan, 8-9 December 2014
- First World Congress of the Digital Olfaction Society, April 11-12, 2013 – Berlin, Germany
- New congress Olfaction & Issues 2016 in Milan, Italy, May 23-24, 2016.