The Air & Waste Management Association’s Annual Conference and Exhibition (ACE 2019) will take place this year in the Quebec City Convention Centre in June 25-28, 2019. This year there will be a couple of special sessions on Odour Detection, Control and Management during the last day of the conference.
This year the Air and Waste Management Association (A&WMA) will meet in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, for the 112th Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE). During this event, there will be a special session on odour detection, control and Management, so if you are interested on odour management and you are around this city, this could be a good opportunity to meet up with other odour professionals or to discuss business opportunities.
For more info about this conference check here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- Course about odour management the 2nd of April 2014 in Montreal, Canada
- ODEUR 2014 Seminar in Quebec, on March 13 and 14 2014
- ONOSE-8 ® a New Stationary Dynamic Dilution Olfactometer made in Quebec
- Special session on Environmental Odours in an Air Pollution Conference in Brazil
- COC 2018 conference in Calgary is almost here