We're waiting for you on 26th of October on 9th IWA Odours & VOC emissions Conference Grand Opening!
This conference is an excellent opportunity to share and exchange experiences and knowledge
The target audience of the conference is professionals from the public, private and academic sectors involved in odour management and evaluation, including scientists, consulting laboratories, technicians, regulators, etc.
The topics are as follows:
- Policy and associated regulations for odour and air quality
- Odour/VOC measurement, monitoring&sensor technologies
- Odour/VOC perception, impact, formation and dispersion
- GHG emissions particulate matter and industrial emissions
- Source characterization and odour/VOC mapping
- Odour/VOC abatement, mitigation and neutralization
- Odour/VOC from waste water, sewer systems and livestock
- Air emissions and sustainable solutions for waste handling
- Community engagement, social media and citizen action
Not available yet
Conference Organizers & Collaborators