The Chilean Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaíso is launching the second undergraduate Diploma on Management, Control and Evaluation of atmospheric odour emissions. To our knowledge, this Diploma is the first odour management official Diploma given by an University. Previous editions have been so successful that the initiative is taken place again this year. The Diploma on Odour Management will be given on the modality of b-learning, so if you are from any other country and you speak Spanish, you will be able to participate.
This Official Diploma in Management, Control and Evaluation of Atmospheric Odour emissions, has been designed and developed by the Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaiso (PUCV), through the Curauma Biotechnology Nucleus (NBC). The content of this Diploma has been configured to prepare the students to learn new abilities, related to different areas of the environmental engineering, so that they can set strategies for a better odour management inside their organizations.
Conducted by prestigious national and international professionals, this course will start on April 18th and it will take 100 hours divided in 4 modules.
- Module I: Assessment and quantification of odour emitting sources.
- Module II: Atmospheric modelling and odour impact assessment.
- Module III: Prevention and mitigation of atmospheric odour emissions.
- Module IV: Odour Management Plan and Odour Impact Assessment.
Deadline for Registration for this Diploma is 30th of March.
Learn more about this Diploma in the official website. Alternatively, you may ask for more info here.
For more info contact the coordinator here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Second year of the Master on Odour Management given by the University of Valparaiso.
- First official Studies on Odour Management
- Lessons learned in the elaboration of the first odour regulation in Chile.
- Preliminary draft for the odour regulation in the Chilean pig sector has been published.
- Presentations of OLORES19 Odour Management Conference in Santiago, Chile.
- Proposal for the regulatory design of odors in Chile: an integrated perspective
- Management of Odours in Chile, how far have we progressed?
- Challenges in Chile for odours management