This year, the annual odour event organized by AquaEnviro goes digital! The face-to-face event was programmed to be held on September 30th, in Leeds, UK, but due to the uncertainty of this COVID-19 situation, they have decided to held an online event.
The program for this 1-day 'PRACTICAL EXPERIENCES OF ODOUR MANAGEMENT' conference is already available and it will focus on practical examples of odour management solutions using either standalone treatment or combinations of different technologies.
The list of speakers for this event will count with:
- David Sivil, Consultant Engineer, WRc
- Christoph Mannebeck, Head of Product Development, Olfasense GmbH
- Ray Natrass, Head of Process Engineering & Design, Renewi Specialities Division
- Barry Roberts,Technical Director (Air Quality), AECOM
- David Reay, Marketing Manager, CPL Activated Carbons
- Richard Hanson, Managing Director, ERG (Air Pollution Control)
- Bart Kraakman, Principal Engineer, Jacobs
Besides, there will be a section for FREE 'ask the expert' webinar series . You can book your space for this topic:
- New products from digestate: 1st July 11.00 - 12.00 (GMT)
- Troubleshooting wastewater treatment systems: 5th August 11.00 - 12.00 (GMT)
- Microscopic examination of activated sludge: 27th August 11.00 - 12.00 (GMT)
For full event details visit www.aquaenviro.co.uk
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Event on Recent Advances in Odour Control Technologies, the 19th of September in Leeds
- The H4 Odour Management Guidance has been recently revised.
- When Theory does not Match Common Sense. A typical Case Study of an Intensive Pig Farm in the UK
- Emissions and Odour Control in Leeds, UK the 1st December 2016
- A successful Odour Control Conference organized by Aqua Enviro.