The WEF has just announced the opening of the call for abstracts for the the 2021 Odors and Air Pollutants Conference that will be held in Cincinnati, Ohio on April 20 - 23, 2021. The final date for abstract reception is September, 17, 2020.
This year in Cincinnati, you will gain knowledge and explore the latest approaches, practices, processes, technologies, case studies, and research in all aspects of odor control and treatment.
The conference will include oral presentations, interactive discussions, pre-conference workshops, exhibits, mobile sessions, opportunities for networking in dynamic settings, as well as virtual components.
Potential speakers are invited to submit an abstract for podium presentations, workshops, virtual presentations, and exhibitor mobile sessions. Abstracts addressing the following topics are invited:
- Odor Measurement, Monitoring, and Performance
- Air Dispersion Modeling
- Collection System Odor Control
- Biological Odor Control
- Corrosion Control
- Sustainability and Greenhouse Gases
- Innovative Treatment Approaches
- Agricultural/Industrial Odor Control
- Odor and Air Regulation
- Utility Odor Management and Planning
- Community Relations and Odor Complaints
- Odor/Air Research and Optimization
Several criteria will be used to evaluate the abstracts, including originality, project status (in progress or completed), technical merit, significance to the industry, and overall quality. Abstracts must be submitted online at www.wef.org/OdorsAir no later than 11:59 pm eastern on September 17, 2020.
For more info view the call for abstracts here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- New dates for WEF 2021 Odors and Air Pollutants Conference
- WEF Odor Conference 2020 becomes Digital
- Meeting of the Air Quality and odor Control Committee of the WEF
- A very successful WEF Odors and Air Pollutants conference took place in Portland
- 306 attendees at the 9th WEF conference on Odors and Air pollutants