This 15th Scientific Conference of the series POL-EMIS 2020, under the heading of “Current trends in air and climate protection – control monitoring, forecasting and reduction of emissions”, has been moved to next year, March 29-31, 2021, due to the epidemic situation and travel restrictions, in the Congress Centre of Wroclaw University of Science and Technology, D-20 building, Janiszewskiego 8 street, 50-372 Wroclaw. These new dates are still provisional.
During the POL-EMIS 2020 Conference is planning to have a specific odour session, so any interested in participating, is encouraged to contact the organization here. Olores.org will be collaborating as a media partner.
This Conference is been organized by the Department of Environment Protection Engineering of the Wrocław University of Science and Technology, and the official language will be Polish. The conference topics are the following:
- new research on low-emission: fuels, industrial technologies and ways of obtaining energy, including renewable energy;
- perspective ways to reduce / eliminate emissions from low municipal sources and transport;
- innovative waste gas purification methods;
- development of emission and immission control methods;
- perspective ways of dealing with climate change;
- innovative methods of protecting indoor air;
- development of methods for mathematical modelling of air quality;
- new trends in forecasting the effects of air pollution and climate change;
- new trends in air quality management.
POL-EMIS 2020 Conference is organized with financial support of the “Excellent Science” program of the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education.