The International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (CEST2021) will be held from 1 to 4 September 2021 in Athens (Greece). As usual, this event has planned a Special session on Environmental Odour, Monitoring and Control.
Abstract submission deadline has been extended until the 31st of January 2021, so there are some days left for interested groups to present an abstract. The organizing committee involved in the organization of this Conference is aware of the importance of an odour management as a key environmental vector and that is since some years ago there is a planned session on this topic.
The biennial International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology brings together engineers, scientists, researchers, students, managers and other professionals in order to address and discuss current and emerging environmental issues. The conference is organized by the Global Network of Environmental Science and Technology jointly with the University of the Aegean (Greece) and the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece). CEST2021 is academically supported by the University of Salerno (Italy), the University of Cincinnati (USA) and the Imperial College London (UK) as well as a group of distinguished scientists members of the Conference Scientific Committee.
For more info about this conference, check the CEST2021 website here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- Once again a special session on Environmental Odours inside the CEST2019
- The 15th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology has planned a special session on Environmental Odour
- 9th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference 26-27 October 2021 Bilbao, Spain
- NOSE2020 is going to be held virtually
- WEF Odors and Air Pollutants 2021 Conference goes virtual