The organizing committee of the DOS2022 has postponed again the 7th World Congress on Digital Olfaction, that will take place on November 29-30, 2022 (New dates) in Tokyo - Japan, in-person & online. It will be a hybrid meeting, and as announced, Prof. Jesús Lozano Rogado will be the new president.
The Digital Olfaction Society (DOS) is regularly holding events more or less every two years. The last 6th Annual Meeting of the Digital Olfaction Society was held in Tokyo on December 3-4, 2018, but due to covid pandemic, there have been no other events until now. This time, the 7th conference will take place on November 29-30, 2022.
The agenda for the event has been already published, and includes the following topics:
- Olfaction & Issues 2022: Science, Applications & Strategies
- Digital Olfaction and COVID-19
- Digital Olfaction 2022: Recent Advances & Perspectives
- Digital Olfaction Videos & Demonstrations
- Digital Olfaction Poster Session
You may find more information about the DOS Annual Meeting on the website.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- NOSE2022 will be held in Taormina, Sicily
- And that's a wrap on the 9th IWA Odour & VOC/Air Emission Conference
- Digital Olfaction Society Annual Meeting, 3-4 December in Tokyo, Japan
- Available the papers of the Atmosphere Special Issue "Environmental Odour: Emission, Dispersion, and the Assessment of Annoyance"