The conference about Odours in the Environment organized by the German Association of Engineers (VDI) on a biannual basis will take place the 18th and 19th of November 2015 in the city of Karlsruhe. This conference has taken place in Cologne (2004), Bad Kissingen (2007), Baden-Baden (2009, 2011 and 2013) and this tame it will take place in the city of Karlsruhe. This event will serve as a a forum for local discussions in German language.
As stated before, please note that the official language of this Conference will be solely German.The Program Committee is formed by very well known people in this field such as Peter Boeker, (University of Bonn), Ralf Both (State Agency for Nature, Environment and Consumer Protection NRW ( LANUV )), Isabelle Franzen - Reuter (VDI), Uwe Hartmann ( ANECO) and Heike Hauschildt (Odournet GmbH). In addition it counts also on the help of Jörg Hellhammer (Evonik Industries AG), Martin Kamp (Agriculture of North Rhine - Westphalia) and Uwe Strotkötter.
Check updated news about this Conference in the official website here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Odours in the Environment, a different kind of conference organised by the Association of German Engineers VDI.
- VDI Conference. Odours in the environment 29-30 Nov 2011. We see each other again in Baden-Baden, Germany
- VDI Congress Programm Odours in the Environment 2011
- Odours in the environment 25-26 Nov. 2009 in Germany
- Seminar About Odours In The Indoor And Outdoor Environment in 2007.
- Odours in the Environment (update)