This 11th Symposium will be held at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, starting 8:45am Tuesday 14th to 6pm Thursday 16th February 2017 (3 days).
The International Water Association (IWA) Tastes, Odors, and Algal Toxins in Drinking Water Resources and Aquaculture Specialist Group” and “Water Research Center at University of New South Wales” are pleased to announce that the “11th IWA Symposium on Tastes, Odors and Algal Toxins in Water: Occurrence and Control” will be held at the University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, from Tuesday 14th to Thursday 16th February 2017.
The organizing committee invite the water, algal, and T&O experts across the world to join them in Sydney for this symposium. This committee is in the process of finalizing the program.
- 31 January 2016. Call for papers open
- 20 June 2016. Extended abstract submission deadline
- July 2016. Notification of abstract acceptance
- 31 August 2016. Manuscript submission & early bird discount registration open
- November 2016. Full-cost registration (deadline for paper presenters to register)
For more info visit the official website: http://www.iwatando2017.org/