The conference about Odours in the Environment organized by the German Association of Engineers (VDI) on a biannual basis will take place the 15th and 16th of November 2017 in the city of Nuremberg. This conference has taken place in Cologne (2004), Bad Kissingen (2007), Baden-Baden (2009, 2011 and 2013), Karlsruhe. (2015). This event serves as a a forum for local discussions in German language.
The Program Committee is formed by very well known people in this field such as Peter Boeker, (University of Bonn), Ralf Both (State Agency for Nature, Environment and Consumer Protection NRW ( LANUV )), Isabelle Franzen - Reuter (VDI), Uwe Hartmann ( ANECO) and Heike Hauschildt (Olfasense GmbH). In addition it counts also on the help of Jörg Hellhammer (Haltern am See), Martin Kamp (Agriculture of North Rhine - Westphalia), Uwe Strotkötter (Work Inspection office Hildesheim) and Sascha Nehr (VDI).
As stated before, please note that the official language of this Conference will be German.
Check updated news about this Conference in the official website here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Odours in the Environment, a different kind of conference organised by the Association of German Engineers VDI.
- VDI Conference. Odours in the environment 29-30 Nov 2011. We see each other again in Baden-Baden, Germany
- VDI Congress Programm Odours in the Environment 2011
- VDI Conference. Odours in the environment 18-19 Nov 2015 in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Successful VDI Conference on Odours in the environment in Karlsruhe, Germany