The International Conference on Odours ODOURS 19 and the XIV CNEA - Congresso Nacional de Engenharia do Ambiente that will be held in University of Aveiro, Portugal, the days 16th - 17th May 2019, has extended the deadline for oral presentations and posters.
The 2nd Call for Presentations and the 2nd Call for Posters were opened last week with a deadline of April 12, 2019. Learn more about how you can apply to make a presentation or present a poster here.
Do not miss the opportunity to participate in this international event, which has already confirmed speakers and participants from 12 countries: Germany, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Costa Rica, Spain, France, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Qatar and the United Kingdom.
The topics for the 2nd Call for Presentations are:
Sectorial Workshops (17th May 2019): Odour Management in Industry (Paper mills, Petrochemical, Chemical, Food industries, Agriculture and livestock sector, Others)
The topics for 2nd Call for Posters are:
- Policy and regulation
- Odour Sampling and Measurement
- Odour Control and Abatement Techniques
- Odour Management in Waste Sector
- Odour Management in Water Sector
- Odour Management in Industry (Paper mills, Petrochemical, Chemical, Food industries, Agriculture and livestock sector, Others)
For more information, visit the official website here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- V Conference of Odours and VOCs in the Environment, 26-27 November 2019, Santiago, Chile
- The D-NOSES project got 3.2 million Euro from the EU to develop a tool for odour citizen reporting
- D-NOSES proposes innovative solutions to odour pollution problems by empowering citizens with citizen science and co-creation tools to become drivers for change
- Workshop on "Training on odour pollution" watch live now