Odournet UK Ltd, founded in 1994 as part of Odournet Group, has joined the Olfasense group. The company will change its name to Olfasense UK Ltd from the 18th May 2020 and will continue to serve its clients as usual retaining the current management team and office locations.
Odournet Group will remain active in all other branches from France, Spain, Brasil, India, and also available to all the worldwide clients that these branches serve.
- Ton van Harreveld, the founder of Odournet, commented: “I am very pleased with this development, which is a step in realising the vision we had in 2010, of forming a larger, more robust global company focussed on odour assessment. Although we dissociated the merged group into Olfasense and Odournet in 2016, the values and vision of the companies remained aligned. This step allows Odournet UK Ltd and its team to have a clear perspective on the future, continuing to deliver excellent odour expertise to its clients.”
- Simon Rützel-Grünberg, general director of Olfasense Holding BV, commented: “For Olfasense it is a great pleasure to reunite the Odournet UK Ltd team with our existing consultancy teams in Kiel, Amsterdam and Barcelona. Their extensive expertise and experience in odour assessment directly complement our own and will consolidate our position as a key global player in the environment odour assessment and product testing markets.”
- Nick Jones, director of Odournet UK Ltd, stated: “This an exciting development for my team and we look forward to a bright future working under the Olfasense umbrella, with colleagues we know well. It is also great news for our clients, since Olfasense’s global standing as a market leader in odour measuring instrumentation and software such as the Ortelium digital Atlas will enable us to expand our services in these areas, both in the UK and internationally.’
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles.
- Leading providers of olfactometers and odour testing and consultancy Ecoma, Odournet and OLFAtec join forces
- Odournet manufacturing facilities is moving
- A Visit to the Facilities of ECOMA in Honigsee, Germany
- Ton van Harreveld steps down. Simon Rützel new CEO of the Odournet group
- Sensenet: the new brand of Odournet for sensory analysis of products