One more year, Odournet GmbH is organizing the sixth Interlaboratory Comparison for the Automotive Guideline VDA 270 - Determination of odor behavior of materials used in automotive interiors.
As in 2012, the evaluation will take greater account of the individual orientation of the individual laboratories. The range of samples will comprise different materials and for this year participants can optionally perform the assessment of leather.
Each participant will receive a Training Kit beforehand, which allows to gain closer agreement and understanding of the VDA 270 scale.
The registration will be accepted until 31 July 2014.
For more info about this, check this link:
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- The Odournet International Comparison of Olfactometry 2014 will include a complex odourp
- Odournet joins us with their team and become a new Sponsor of this Seminar
- Symposium "The World of Odour: Sensory Analysis and Consumer Perception – assessing & optimizing the olfactory and molecular attributes of products & materials", Panaji-Goa, India, February 2014
- Odourmap, an online platform for odour complaint management, odour monitoring and community communication
- Evaluation of capacity of a TD-GCO-MS system in air sample analysis