The team developing the high-resolution model system GRAMM/GRAL, inside the Institute of Thermodynamics and Sustainable Propulsion Systems at Graz University of Technology, has just released the new version 23.11.
GRAL 23.11 has been compiled for .NET 8!
- The GRAL release is no longer published as an all-in-one file by default. This means that the user must install the .NET8 Runtime!
- For Windows users, a published version as a single-file is still available in a separate download!
For a detailed overview of the new features and bugfixes, the authors ask to refer to the release notes at their homepage. Additionally, you can find more information in the GUI manual and the GRAL and GRAMM documentations.
Download the new version from the following link: https://gral.tugraz.at
The complete source code is published under the GNU/GPL 3 license. You may access the whole code on their GitHub repository: https://github.com/GralDispersionModel
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- GRAL Dispersion Model has a new website
- Last release of GRAL and GUI V22.03
- Released version 20.09 of GRAL GRAMM
- 4th GRAL User Workshop will be hold in Innsbruck, Austria, on 12 – 13 March 2019
- Final version of GRAL 20.01 released and now it is open source!