The 11th of April there will be a free workshop dealing with standardization on low-cost sensors in Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (BAM) in Berlin. Within this Workshop, there will be a presentationd dedicated to standards on Instrumental Odour Monitoring Systems. This part will be headed by Mr. Thorsten Conrad who is a member of the Working Group 41 of the European Standardization Committee (CEN).
Mr Conrad will discuss in his presentation the state of the draft of the standard on IOMS developed by the CEN and will be open to questions on the matter. If you happen to be around Berlin on this day, and odour management is your stuff, it would be a good idea to attend this free workshop and to hear what this expert has to say.
Participation in the workshop “Setting standards for low-cost Air Quality sensors”, April 11, 2019, @ BAM, Berlin, is free of charge; number of participants is limited (first come, first served). To register, send an email indicating your name, institution and your topic of interest in the working groups to email@example.com
For more info about this Workshop, click here.
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these articles:
- First Meeting of the CEN group dealing with gas sensors and pattern recognition.
- II Meeting of the CEN group dealing with gas sensors and pattern recognition for odorant monitoring in Nimes, France
- Calibration of o-sensors? Is that possible? Some inputs from the last meeting in Berlin
- New German Standard on electronic noses and their testing published in December
- Call for E-Nose Standardization Volunteers